SUMMER TIME

SUMMER TIME

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

LET HIS STRENGTH BE YOUR STRENGTH

I found this card while cleaning out my office. I usually purchase cards with the intention to send a message of encouragement and to let the person know that he/she is not alone. I don't remember whom this card was intended for. How appropriate that I found it this week, just when I needed to know that God's love for me is constant and that I should trust in the Lord with all my heart. A much needed reminder that God shall direct my paths.
If you are feeling powerless (that is exactly how I feel right now), let Him carry you in His arms - let His strength be your strength. Remember, there's nothing God and you can't do together. (As long as I don't forget that God is in control, I will be work thru whatever is coming my way.)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails