SUMMER TIME

SUMMER TIME

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

A NICE STORY - COMPANION BAKERY

I normally don't mention company names in my blog.  Why gives free advertisement, especially when it is a negative story.  However, this is a nice story and I want to recognize Companion Bakery of St. Louis for the good thing they do by donating their delicious pastries (I love their products) to the police and fire department.  I understand it was because of the bad weather but the company should be commended for their donation.  Companion supports many organizations in the community.  The website is www.companionstl.com (not the other one in Santa Cruz, California).  You could find Companion products in local grocery stores and of course, at their cafes.  I think they have a catering service too.  Companion pastries are a bit pricey but definitely worth it, especially the bread which makes wonderful Banh Mi!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails