SUMMER TIME

SUMMER TIME

Thursday, March 14, 2013

HELLO, I AM TOTA (IT HAS BEEN AWHILE)

I really don't know where to start since my last post almost 2 months ago.  There were many times I would create a new post, then unable to compose anything that would be meaningful to share.  I would stare at the computer screen just like the praire dog in the above photo.  What could I possible write that would be interesting?
Today I received a comment from Alisa (Displaced American - www.alisajoy@blogspot.com) and I know I must get back to blogging again.  Alisa, thank you so much for your kind comment.  It makes me realize that I have been selfish by not posting regularly.  I enjoy reading cute stories about Noah and Benjamin and beautiful photos of places you visited.  I look forward to Sunday for another "heart warming" story from Busboy (www.bus-stories.blogspot.com).  And I never missed "running" along with Qaptain Qwerty (www.qaptainqwerty.com) on his daily 10K.  As blogger, I must contribute by posting and making comments regularly, not just reading others' writing.  That is what sharing and connecting is about.
I don't really have any excuses for not posting since early January.  The Spring semester started on Jan. 14th but that was not the real reason.  Somehow I could not get back to posting.  It was as if I have lost all the desire to post, not even cheesy photos of license plates!
I don't know if I will be posting often or at least leaving comments on other blogs.  Spring is coming so just like the praire dog, I might come out running around the field or going back into the ground again!

1 comment:

Qaptain Qwerty said...

Well, this is a good start. Or re-start. Did I tell you I love the hyphen?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails