SUMMER TIME

SUMMER TIME

Sunday, March 17, 2013

HOW DO I LOVE THEE - LET ME COUNT IN CHINESE

I saw the above license plate while walking back to my car after finished my shopping.  The vehicle parked in a spot close to the building and the owner probably was still inside.  I thought it would be interesting to know who owner is.  But then I should not assume that if I walked around the store and found an Asian-looking person, it would be the owner.  The individual could be a Caucasian, Hispanic or African who has studied Chinese; perhaps speaking the language better than I do.  
If you would like to know the meaning of "WAHINE", send me a bottle of Maker's Mark (90 proof only - no cutting corner) and I will tell you what it says in Mandarin Chinese - haa haa.    
(Qaptain Qwerty or any Chinese-speaking readers, please do not post any comment as you would give away the answer.)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails