SUMMER TIME

SUMMER TIME

Friday, March 15, 2013

DO I HAVE TO EAT ALL THE VEGETABLE ON MY PLATE?

I found this listing while conducting my daily job search.  At first I thought it was just a fancy name for a butcher position but upon careful examination of the job description, I saw that the responsibilities of Director of Fresh Meat included recruit, interview and train employees in that particularly department as well as dealing with buyers.  Do you know that there are schools that would offer training for people to become professional butchers?  I thought of sending my resume for consideration but for a short chubby woman like me, the title Director of Fresh Meat on my business card would be too funny - heh hehAlso, what if I was asked about my special recipes, how do I tell them that I don't even know how to cook  ?????

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails