SUMMER TIME

SUMMER TIME

Thursday, May 23, 2013

IT SHOULD BE "I AM GOOD"

When I first saw the above license plate, I thought it was "IM-GOOD".  Only after I transferred the image from the camera to the USB that I realized it was "IM-GOGO".  Now I am really confused (and you know how easy I get confused in my old age).  What does the person want to announce to the world?  That she is always on the GO, a busy mom or an executive with a full schedule.  I am sure it does not mean "I am a GoGo dancer" but one never knows!
I have been enjoying my "temporary" freedom the last two weeks.  Summer semester starts on June 5th and I will be taking only one class, Evidence.  I finished the Spring semester with 3 A's and a B - not bad for going back to school at 52+.  "I AM GOOD"!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails