SUMMER TIME

SUMMER TIME

Thursday, May 30, 2013

JUST CALL IT AN ONION AND IT STINKS!!!

 I don't remember buying the onion so I can't really tell you how the onion "got" into my kitchen.  I do not personally involve in obtaining the onion.  I don't normally like onion so it must be someone else that purchased the onion.  There are two people living in "the house".  I don't think it was my husband who bought the onion.  And I refuse to accept the responsibility about the state of the onion.  So it must be someone else but I could not tell you who that person was that put the onion on my kitchen counter.  I don't know where the onion came from.  I actually found out about the onion on my kitchen counter from the news!
 I don't remember peeling off the onion.  I don't know who peeled off the layers of the onion.  I don't remember where I got the knife.  Perhaps the knife belongs to someone else.  I don't know whose that would be.  I don't know what happened.  I simply don't know anything.
I don't remember cutting the onion in half.  I don't know who cut the onion into two pieces.  All I can tell you is it get stinkier as each layer was peeled off.  With onion, you could try to cover up or put blindfolds on the people around you, the stinky smell will not go away.  I thought of taking the Fifth to avoid answering the questions about my involvement with how the onion got into my kitchen.  I am sure my supporters are so blind that they would not think I am such an incompetent person that I don't know what is going on in my own house.   No matter how many more lies I tell, my supporters would be too dumb to know the difference.  One thing I know for sure, it is an onion and to tell you the truth, it stinks!  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails