SUMMER TIME

SUMMER TIME

Monday, February 16, 2009

FROZEN CHEESE

I began to follow Frozen Cheese when it was named Blogs of Note in November 2008. It is an interesting blog. I appreciate Tamsin posted lot of great photos and not information way over my head as science is not my cup of tea! Frozen Cheese is one of the blogs I follow regularly, almost daily, after my All-Time favorite blog, Qaptain Qwerty (of course)!


The header reads "Tamsin has just set off on a new adventure. She is southward bound once again. This time headed to the fastest warming region of antarctica, the peninsula glaciers there are melting, possibly revealing undiscovered reservoirs of frozen cheese. Tamsin can't wait to find out!"

And About Tamsin Gray - Rothera Research Station, Antarctic Peninsula, Antarctica. "I am an Antarctic Meteorologist, working for the British Antarctic Survey, living at Rothera Research Station. Rothera is on the Antarctic Peninsula, one of the fastest warming regions of the planet. But what does that mean for the base cheese supply? Are the days of frozen cheese numbered? I'm about to find out."

Keep up the good work, Tamsin. Your adoring fans and faithful followers awaiting for more posts from your blog.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails