SUMMER TIME

SUMMER TIME

Thursday, February 19, 2009

MY HOMETOWN NEW YORK RANGERS

I have been waiting for this game for so long and my hometown New York Rangers finally visited the St. Louis Blues on Monday, February 16th. Being that the teams are not in the same conference, the last time the Rangers (Eastern Conference) met the Blues (Western Conference) was in 2005. I left work early to make sure that I got to the arena to take photos of the players during warm-up. I usually take photos when the players coming out, onto the ice, with the back of their jerseys shown and when they coming back, off the ice, showing their "lovely" faces. (Take a cold shower, TOTA.) During the game I take photos of face-offs and when the players celebrated when a goal was scored. I also try to take photos of the fights and when players talking to each other during commercial breaks.

After the game, as soon as I got home I turned my computer on and started to upload the photos onto a CD. I did not want to take any chance that I might "accidentally" erase the memory stick again! (I am crying just thinking about how I erased the game Rangers v. Canadiens at Madison Square Garden in December 2007.) I double checked to make sure the photos were on the CD. I kept the photos on the stick until I uploaded the photos onto my blogs, just to be sure. An idea just came to my little head, when I go to New York this coming May, I plan to take a tour of the MSG (no, not the MSG in Chinese food), and take photos inside the arena, the rink and perhaps even the lockers room.
Scott Gomez #19 Center - Anchorage, Alaska, is my favorite player on the Rangers roster. I like him even more now that he is no longer playing for the New Jersey Devils.
What fun would be at a hockey game without a fight or two? New York Rangers v. St. Louis Blues - Monday, February 16, 2009.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails