SUMMER TIME

SUMMER TIME

Saturday, January 02, 2010

BABY IT'S FREEZING COLD OUT THERE!

I got up around 8:30 a.m. with a plan to go out since we stayed inside all day yesterday. It was sunny but the thermometer in the patio got stucked at 20 degrees with the wind chill below 10. I wanted to go to the library to return the borrowed items and get a few more books on Route 66. Also, it has been a while since I had the pleasure of spending hours getting lost in the bookstore. By noon, it is still freezing cold. My husband suggested that I should stay in for another day. I thought posting this photo of the crowds of tourists, dipping their toes into the sunken Barcaccia (bad boat) at the base of the Scalinata di Piazza di Spagna (the Spanish Steps) taken during our trip to Rome in Summer 2008 would make the winter days bearable!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails