SUMMER TIME

SUMMER TIME

Monday, September 28, 2009

HUMOR OF THE WEEK - PHOTO OF GUMS ON THE STREET

I dedicate this post to my husband and also to Qaptain Qwerty for their great sense of humor with comments like, "Look TOTA, gums on the streeet. Quick, take a picture of it.", as a way to make fun of how I constantly snapping images of everything around me. (That is what digital cameras are for.) Well, guess what, it really happened, I did take photo of gums on the street. Last May, after a few days in Bath Beach, I spent the night at my sister's condo in Park Slope. The evening news featured Cipriani Club Residences, a condominium at 55 Wall Street, tried to entice potential buyers to move into the building with an attractive option of rent/lease to buy. When we passed by the building the next day, I took the photo above and without realizing that there was a piece of gum on the second "I" in the engraved "Cirpiani" in the photo below. Enlarge the photo if you don't believe me. Honestly, I did not see the gum until I got back to St. Louis and looked closely at each photo.
So go ahead, my dear husband and "little" brother, have a good laugh. I admit it, I take photos of gums on the streets!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails