SUMMER TIME

SUMMER TIME

Friday, April 22, 2011

GOOD FRIDAY

{Then Jesus took a cup, gave thanks and said, "Take this cup and share it among yourselves. I will not drink again from the fruit of the vine until God's kingdom comes"} Luke 22:17-18

{Then Jesus took some bread, gave thanks, broke it, and gave it to the apostles, saying, "This is my body, which I am giving for you. Do this to remember me." In the same way, after supper, Jesus took the cup and said, "This cup is the new agreement that God makes with His people. This new agreement begins with my blood which is poured out for you."} Luke 22:19-20

{Happy is the one who reads the words of God's message, and happy are the people who hear this message and do what is written in it. The time is near when all of this will happen.} Revelation 1:3

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails