SUMMER TIME

SUMMER TIME

Thursday, April 21, 2011

LIFE IS GOOD - WINGS SWEPT COYOTES

Have you heard? My beloved Detroit Red Wings swept the Phoenix Coyotes (Wednesday, April 20th) in the 1st series of the 2011 Stanley Cup Playoffs. {For the benefits of Qaptain Qwerty and those hockey challenge readers - a sweep is when the better team (my Red Wings) won the first 4 games in the best of 7 series.}
I promised not to make any predictions but I am really worry about the Canucks (#1 seed in the Western Conference) because they are falling apart playing against the Blackhawks. In trouble are also my American hometown team, the New York Rangers losing to the Washington Capitals and my Canadian Cousin the Montreal Canadiens not doing so well against the Boston Bruins.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails