SUMMER TIME

SUMMER TIME

Thursday, April 28, 2011

MORE NEW LIFE (THE HARD WORKING RABBIT)

Roxanne (above photo) has been working very hard digging (photos below) preparing a place for her babies.

From the windows in my home office, I watched Roxanne moving the dirt, stuffing layers of grass inside the nest and testing to make sure there is enough room for all the little bunnies she is about to give birth. (Does rabbits know in advance how many little bunnies were going to be born?)

I mentioned to my husband about Roxanne so he would be careful when cutting grass around her nest.
I told my sister about Roxanne. CH said she look forward to sitting in the patio, relaxing and watching the little bunnies running around the backyard. Country living at its best :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails