SUMMER TIME

SUMMER TIME

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL - NHL 2011 PLAYOFFS

The 2011 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs began on Wednesday, April 13th. Those who are regular readers and of course, my faithful followers, know that I might be "awol" for awhile. How long will I be absent from blogging will depend on how far my beloved Detroit Red Wings advance in the Stanley Cup Playoffs. I will try to post regularly but probably with lot of cheesy photos and very few worthy notes! I won't make any predictions because I don't want anyone to blame me for jinxing their teams. However, I will share my thoughts after the series ended. Let the good times roll! I plan to enjoy every second of the 2011 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs. Life is good :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails