SUMMER TIME

SUMMER TIME

Monday, February 07, 2011

CLOWNING AROUND

After an all night wild party following the Super Bowl, I woke up on Monday morning with a terrible headache, stomach somewhat iffy and feeling not my usual cheerful self. Being a dedicated employee, I went to work but feeling nausea and kept making too many trips to the bathroom. I also had the chill and feverish. I finally left the office around 1:30 p.m. As soon as I got home, I went straight to bed.
I did not get up until around 7:00 p.m. I was hungry but did not feel like eating (this does not happen very often) so I ate a couple of toasted raisin bread without butter. I went back to bed and did not get up until the next morning!
This was probably what Ben Roethlisberger felt on Monday morning!
You could say that I was just clowning around the whole day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails