SUMMER TIME

SUMMER TIME

Wednesday, February 09, 2011

I STILL DON'T FEEL LIKE DANCING

By Wednesday, Feb. 9th, I no longer felt iffy but still not completing well. I definitely did not feel like dancing (above)or flying (below)!
Come to think of it since I wrote about being kicked out of Bible Study (after taking the ill-advice from Lone Gunman and got a Red Wings tattoo. I showed off the tattoo and gave a woman a bloody nose - haa haa), I have not been back to class. The gathering on Tuesday, Feb. 1st was cancelled when we had the monster storm and yesterday, Tuesday, Feb. 8th I was sick. Interesting, may not be. I must be careful the next time I write about some make-up, untrue stories because it might really happen! Today I felt much better and even attended a work-related evening function. However, at times I wish I could stick my tongue at a few people while giving them a cold stare like the scuplture below!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails