SUMMER TIME

SUMMER TIME

Monday, February 21, 2011

REACH FOR THE STAR

After Fete de Glace (January 29, 2011) in historic downtown St. Charles, on the way back to the parking lot, I was glad to discover this sculpture in front of St. Charles City Hall building.
I could not find the title nor the artist's name. However, I am sure the readers would agree that the title, "Reach for the Star", would be appropriate.
After being laughed right off the stage at Apollo Theater, I thought this sculpture gave me some hope that someday I might be a rich and famous singer/dancer!

What are your hopes and dreams? Where would you like to be in the next 10, 20, 30 years? How do you plan to make your dreams come true? What are you willing to risk to reach for the star?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails