SUMMER TIME

SUMMER TIME

Thursday, February 10, 2011

THAT IS FREEZING COLD!

Do I really need this Ambient Temperature telling me that it is freezing cold outside? Perhaps I could learn to change the temperature from Fahrenheit to Celsius by the time Qaptain Qwerty gets here in April. After driving the same car the last 8 years, I have to learn all the "bells and whistles" the new car has. There are many features that might not be important to me as I only need a vehicle that would take me to work and home. Unlike my husband who has to drive a cool car, I just need something practical like front wheel drive and safety rating. I do like the look of this instrument cluster. I just hope that I will not see any of the warning lights anytime soon!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails