SUMMER TIME

SUMMER TIME

Friday, February 11, 2011

FRIDAY SKY - ST. CHARLES COURTHOUSE

These photos of the courthouse were taken after we attended Fete de Glace in historic downtown St. Charles way back on January 29th. It seemed so long ago because it was the last outdoor activity before the monster storm that paralyzed the area the first few days of February. Then I was sort-of sick for three days earlier this week. Therefore, I have to go “dumpster diving” since I did not take any photos the last 2 weeks.
Friday, February 11th – It was a beautiful sunny day today. Around town, the lines at the car wash were extended around the corner. I debated whether I should even try to get my car washed since it would get dirty quickly because there were puddles all over the roads from the melted snow. I decided to take care of a few errands in the morning. I picked up the contact lenses that were ordered three weeks ago. In the afternoon, I met with a volunteer coordinator at a local hospital for an interview to assist in their hospice program. Previously I completed the training in 2003 (I had to quit when I broke my foot in 2004), I might have to take refresher courses which I am willing to do.
At around 5:30 p.m. when most of the people either already got their cars washed or rushing home to get ready for dinner, I found a brushless, touch less place that offered free vacuuming. It felt good to drive in a sparkling cleaned car!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails