SUMMER TIME

SUMMER TIME

Saturday, February 27, 2010

NEW YORK IS ON MY MIND - A FEW NICE PHOTOS OF CENTRAL PARK

I called my Mom yesterday afternoon to see how everyone was doing. Mom told me that there was no school for my nephew and my brother was able to work from home. There would be no reason for being outside except to clean up the snow on the sidewalk. I am sure my sister, CH is so glad that she is so far from New York City. CH left on Monday to spend two weeks in the Carribean. I told Mom we have had nice weather here in St. Louis, sunny and the temperature in the 40s.
Here are a few nice photos I took from our trip to NYC in 2007. I never really explored Central Park during the years I was there. I had fond memories of being a volunteer for a few years helping out the runners at the end of the Marathon. The name Central Park seems to be a good name because I know three other parks that also named Central Park. Do you have a Central Park in your town?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails