SUMMER TIME

SUMMER TIME

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

WARM THOUGHTS (NOT ANOTHER POST OF WINTER PHOTOS)

PS: During the bus tour, the guide mentioned that one of the houses (above photo) belonged to Mick Jagger. I could not explain to others why I was laughing. I thought it would be funny if Mick saw me from his front porch and said, "Did I just see you in St. Louis and then at the Superbowl? And now three weeks later, here you are following me to Jamaica. What do you want from me?". After all, it is a small world.
I just remember that I should post sunny, warm photos from my trip to the Caribbean instead of the snow blanket covering my backyard. The readers must be tired of seeing the snow and the cold weather, who wants to see more winter photos on the blogs when we've already seen enough just looking out the window? Looking at the photo below, image the cool water (in Ocho Rios, Jamaica) rushing gently thru your toes and the sun shined warmly on your face while you put on a second pair of socks, hopefully the thoughts would keep your feet toasty warm while you walked in the snow!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails