SUMMER TIME

SUMMER TIME

Thursday, February 04, 2010

SOLSTICE, CANTO C, CAKE

Since I am not as talented as Qaptain Qwerty, I could not put together some kind of fancy collage of photos for this 500th post. Instead I am posting the above sculpture of figures represents the number FIVE. This work of art is called Solstice (1982) by the artist William King, currently on display at Faust Park in Chesterfield.
Next is the sculpture Profile Canto C (1981) by the late Ernest Trova, represents the first ZERO, currently on displayed in front of Bank Midwest at 15500 Olive Boulevard in Chesterfield.

I did not wish to spend too much time looking for another sculpture representing the second ZERO, so the photo below of the cake would have to do. I said to my husband that he has hidden agenda, not to celebrate my anniversary coming to America, but he would not miss an occasion to eat cake (and ice cream too)!

1 comment:

Qaptain Qwerty said...

Congratulations, TOTA!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails