SUMMER TIME

SUMMER TIME

Monday, February 08, 2010

WHAT'S DAT?

I took the first photo while walking along the pathway leading up to the Church of San Giorgio. From where I stood, the back of a stone sculpture looked like the shape of a football. I planned to take photo of the front of "it" so I could see what this sculpture was about. By the time we were back down to the village square, I saw the other stone sculpture of the three figures (second photo) and forgot about "it". I don't know if we would ever have an opportunity to visit Promontorio di Portofino (Italy) again. So if any readers happened to travel there or someone from Portofino, would you please tell me "what's dat" stone sculpture in the shape of a football was about? Grazie :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails