SUMMER TIME

SUMMER TIME

Friday, February 17, 2012

FRIDAY SKY - UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL WITH THE PRESIDENTS




These photos sure come in handy for this Friday Sky post and for President Lincoln's birthday on Sunday, February 12th, President Washington's birthday on February 22nd and for President's Day on Monday, February 20th. (Yes, I admit that I am way late, again, writing about these holidays.) This is all I have write for this post. I was about to ask the question, "Who do you think is the best president who has done great things for America?" but I am afraid I might get in trouble asking such loaded question. On the other hand, it might help this boring blog getting more comments and lot of followers. Come to think of it, I prefer to keep this blog of mine boring and remain unknown in blogsphere. So consider it is a rhetorical question, no need to send your comments.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails