SUMMER TIME

SUMMER TIME

Sunday, February 26, 2012

HOME IMPROVEMENT

The 2012 Home & Garden Show took place this weekend. It has been a few years since we last went to the show. We decided to go this year since we are planning to remodel our main bathroom and replace the cement slab in the patio with decorative concrete. Last year my husand being a handy man built the new roof for the patio and he plans to weather proof it this year. Did I tell you about the brick walls he built for the front of the house and in our backyard by the fence?

It has been my dream (and it will forever be just a dream) to live in a log cabin in Montana. I would love to have the furniture (above photo) for my bedroom, with a large window so I could wake up every morning looking at the beautiful view of the mountain. Do you have any remodeling projects? What would be your dream home and where would it be?

The show was at the America's Center & Edward Jones Dome (home of the St. Louis Rams). Most services offered at the show were home remodeling, maintenance and repairs, building materials, custom products, lawn and garden, a large display of gardens of the world (above is part of a Japanese garden), home and outdoor furnitures, decorations and plenty of services to make your home comfortable. We avoided all the giveaways. I know that some businesses held eligitimate contests but most of them are as bad as telemarketing. I thought of writing down a fetitious name and our disconnected land line!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails