SUMMER TIME

SUMMER TIME

Sunday, February 05, 2012

SUPERBOWL XLVI

Congratulations to my American hometown team the New York Giants for winning the Superbowl Championships. While I am happy for Eli and the Giants, I must admit that I feel real bad for Brady and the Patriots. (Image how much worse the entire Patriots team must feel.) If the Giants lost the game it would not be as bad as the Patriots not winning. Why, because the Giants being the Wild Card and made it to the Superbowl - that was an accomplishment, compared to the Patriots with a winning season, they were expected to win the Superbowl. It hurts deeply when you could not deliver what everyone wanted. 2nd time was not a charm for my beloved Patriots. Hey Qap, you just won a milk shake at Crown Candy, but you have to come to St. Louis to collect it - haa haa! (Above photo was taken at last month Ice Carnival in the Loop.)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails