SUMMER TIME

SUMMER TIME

Thursday, February 16, 2012

THURSDAY RAMBLINGS - I AM DREAMING OF WEALTH AND FORTUNE

Just a few to-the-point words to go along with these personalized license plates. Would you believe that I found the "DREAM 5" plate right next to "JO GOLD" in the parking lot? I wonder if these owners are related.

The "G-MONEY" plate was actually taken either a few weeks earlier or later. I thought these three go nicely together. We all wish for wealth and forture so we no longer have to be stuck in jobs we hate, putting up with outrageous behavior, working for people we don't respect simply because we have no choice.

With the Lenten Season is approaching, as a person of faith, I will try to be prayful for the transformation of the world we live in, to be mindful of performing acts of spiritual and corporal works of mercy, to be concern for others, instead of how large my personal accumulation of Gold and Money should be. I wonder if Mr. Steve Jobs would rather be a poor man, trading all of his wealth for many years of good health.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails