SUMMER TIME

SUMMER TIME

Thursday, February 23, 2012

THURSDAY RAMBLINGS - OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

I don't what it is with me and glasses. This is the 2nd pair of glasses that I broke. It happened at the moment when I needed it the most, at a business seminar. Everything was going well, I found a good spot (front row, right corner seat where you could see the Powerpoint presentation and the presenter will see you when you raise your hand with a question, one of those rambling questions not really seeking for answers but to show off how smart you are!)

When the lense fell off, I thought "No problem" I would just snap it right back in the frame. Then I saw the separation. I again thought "No problem", the handout was just a courtesy copy of what would be covered in the presentation, so I didn't really need to look at the handout. But I needed the glasses for reading and filling out the evaluation form. I went to the front desk and asked for a piece of scotch tape. The tape held together the lense and the frame in place, just long enough for me to complete the evaluation. If Webster's ever need an image of a geeky geezer, my chubby face with a piece of scotch tape holding up a pair of broken reading glasses would be it!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails